|MS-054 U INTEGRATOR SERIES MARKING HEAD|
|MH-085BS INTEGRATOR SERIES MARKING HEAD||The Model MH-085 BS is one of our Ultra High Precision Ball Screw Driven Marking Heads. Our Ball Screw Marking Heads are typically recommended for applications that require the marking of a lot of 2D Codes or applications requiring very small characters, this is because these applications benefit from the ultra-high precision and repeatability that the Ball Screw Drive mechanism offers. Ball Screw when only the best will do!
Our MH-085 BS Marking Head offers an 80mm x 50mm Marking Field and can maintain a marking speed of 3 Characters per second. The Model MK-054 is a very popular product due to its very compact size. This model offers a marking field of 50mm x 40mm and is offered in several different configurations. The Model MK-054 is offered mounted on our T-300 Base & Column Assemblies as a standard Bench Top Marker. They are also used in Universal Mount Integration Applications as they are very robust and reliable and can be mounted in just about any orientation. Due to its compact size, it is great for placement within existing automated cells and assembly lines.
- Marking Area 80mm (X) x 50mm (Y) or 3.15” (X) x 1.97” (Y)
- Dimensions: 20.3cm width (7.99”) x 15.8cm length (6.22”) x 19.3cm Height (7.6”)
- Marking Head Weight – 5.6 kg or (12.35 lbs)
- Equipped with a Pneumatic (Air) Driven Solenoid
- Air pressure requirements 3.5MPa (50.7 psi) to 5MPa (72.5 psi)
- Typically supplied standard with the SP-03 Extra Heavy Duty Scribing Stylus Assembly
- Supplied complete with Mini-Keyboard, Start/Stop/Reset Remote Interface Box
- Marking Head is operated using the MCU-100N which allows both stand-alone operation (no PC required) and communication with a PC through RS-232 or Ethernet. This also allows you to access databases such as Microsoft Excel and backup data files.
- Electrical Requirements: 115V or 230V, 50/60 Hz
|MH-100BS UNIVERSAL MOUNT BALL SCREW MARKING HEAD|